As you can see, I might have had a little bit of fun with the sudden news I was going to have a daughter. I also can't beat a great bargain and Babies R Us had some great sales on their bedding and accessories today! Not only does she already have two adorable outfits (one of which Brant surprised me with this afternoon) but her nursery scheme has already been selected and I'm now contemplating paint colors. Should I have let the news settle for a day? Nah!!


So excited for you! Girly stuff will be so much fun to buy.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats. Girls are so much fun. :) ~Amber
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!! So excited!!
ReplyDeleteWow... congrats B&R!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I see match making in about 18 years!!
ReplyDeleteYea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have just started cleaning out baby's room and it's going to be a long process...it was my "junk" room.
ReplyDeletebaby gifts