Brant, Ben, and I went on a well overdue spring shopping trip tonight. Ben officially has his first pair of real tennis shoes. We decided the strategy for shoe shopping with a one year old goes something like this:
1.) Which is the cheapest?
2.) Does it fit?
3.) Buy it.
The Adidas pair were the first on his feet, met all the criteria, and judging on the amount of walking he did in every store we entered the rest of the evening, they are a perfect fit. Of course, big boy shoes in itty-bitty sizes are adorable!
Speaking on shopping, I'm going to put in my plug for Ann Taylor Loft. I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft. Their petites fit perfectly. You can mix and match tons of their ensembles to multiply the number of outfits you are actually buying. There is a good amount of selection, but not too much for a shopper like me who is generally short on time, is not as patient as I used to be, or has my boys waiting for me. Additionally, they have a teacher discount and usually some sort of in store promotion. I always walk away feeling like I got classic, quality clothes at a great price! Thank you, Ann Taylor Loft!! Spring can now officially arrive because I have something to wear and I didn't have to break my wallet doing it. Now that is an ideal shopping experience.
Happy Easter everyone!
HoCo '26
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment