Halloween at our house was quite festive! We had a lot of fun doing activities beyond Trick or Treating, although that was a lot of fun, too. Ben gets such a kick out of us having "parties", so of course, we had a Halloween party at home filled with all kinds of fun and treats.
Our Halloween festivities started with some slime! This water and cornstarch mixture is a throwback to the solid, liquid, and gases science units in elementary school. Ben played in the "slime" for 45 minutes and told me, "I could play with this forever!" I think we'll have to do that again sometime!
Ben and I enjoyed making these black cat brownies (box brownies, York peppermint patties, candy eyes, chocolate chip ears, white decorative frosting). We also had pumpkin floats (orange sherbet and 7Up). Besides the candy from Trick or Treating, why not add litte more sugar to it?!
Our Halloween festivities started with some slime! This water and cornstarch mixture is a throwback to the solid, liquid, and gases science units in elementary school. Ben played in the "slime" for 45 minutes and told me, "I could play with this forever!" I think we'll have to do that again sometime!
Ben and I enjoyed making these black cat brownies (box brownies, York peppermint patties, candy eyes, chocolate chip ears, white decorative frosting). We also had pumpkin floats (orange sherbet and 7Up). Besides the candy from Trick or Treating, why not add litte more sugar to it?!



No comments:
Post a Comment