Ben had his first day of preschool this week. If I'm being honest, this is definitely something I've been a bit emotional about lately. There may have been a day where I may have cried a little bit about it... in public... when thinking about dropping him off. Then, I might have cried about it another at home too. So, Brant dropped him off on this first day, but I did pick him up. Things seemed to go pretty well and the report today was even better. Ben was excited to tell us about painting and a song he learned about 5 Little Monkeys and an alligator that goes "SNAP!", but I think he may be a typical boy who won't talk about his day and I may be the typical mom who wants to know everything! And so it begins.

Such a big boy! I always have to pry info out of Carter about his day at school. He usually just says that he had fun, and I guess that's good enough. It's hard to see them getting so grown up!
ReplyDelete