Last weekend, my college friends and I celebrated a collective 30th birthday party in Chicago. I haven't laughed so hard for a long, long time. I'm so thankful to have a group of girlfriends like these ladies. We don't see each other often enough, but it always seems we pick back up exactly where we left off. Being together reminds me of who I am and where I've come from. We had a hoot living it up in the Windy City for a night!
Abby will be 3 months old this week. She recently discovered her thumb. I know it will be habit to break later on, but it is pretty nice to have a built in pacifier that she puts in herself and it is pretty darn cute to watch! She is full of smiles and coos lately. I also discovered in the past week that Abby is starting to move around a lot in her crib and when she plays. I've found her completely side ways or turned around in the morning several times.
Ben is all about his diggers and construction equipment. His line lately is, "Wanna play John Deere?" He is very much looking forward to his birthday (which is still 6 weeks away) and has informed me that he would like diggers on his cake this year. Last year was dump trucks, so I guess not much has changed!
Finally, some pictures! Some are from Christmas and some are more recent, and in no particular order. Enjoy!







Love reading your posts. Love what you write. Love the pictures. Love YOU!
ReplyDelete