If her arrival is a precursor to anything about her personality, watch out! From my first contraction to delivery time was only 2 hours. We obviously weren't expecting things to progress so fast, waited to make sure the contractions were about 5-6 minutes apart, and arrived at the hospital at about 6:30, thank goodness. I will say that I did walk into the hospital (which in retrospect, was probably not the smartest decision) but required a wheelchair by the time we reached the doors. By the time I actually made it into the delivery bed, I was dilated 9 centimeters and from there, the rest is history! We are so blessed to now have two beautiful, healthy children! Words can't express our love for each of them!
Abby was named after my mother, Carleen, who was the most loving, caring person I have known. I know there are two very proud grandparents smiling down from heaven!







Congrats, Rachel, Brant, and Ben. We're so glad that sweet Abby is here and healthy. Hope your adjustment back at home as four has been smooth, and that Ben is being a helpful big brother. I'm sure you're enjoying every moment!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I heard from Amanda the good news. I can't believe how big she is! Where did that little girl fit?!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let me know what it's like to have a girl. We just found out that number 3 is a girl!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family you four make. I love the pictures, and can't wait to hear how you, Ben, and Brant are all adjusting (and I'm sure that there must be funny stories on the way from Ben). Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats!!! Keep the pics coming!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart and a perfect addition to your family!! Congrats! Your birth story is incredible--she just couldn't wait to meet you. What an awesome tribute to your mom! :)
ReplyDeleteI think Abigail is just like her mama...EFFICIENT! It's apparent she doesn't like to waste any time. :-)
ReplyDelete