When we say we have a two year old boy, we really have a two year old BOY. Not only has Ben become a huge Daddy's boy lately, but everything he wants to do involves balls, dirt, cars and trucks, or fishing. After helping me plant flowers a few weeks ago, Ben discovered his love for dirt. Since then, he seems perfectly content to use his plastic shovel and mini skid loader to dig and push around dirt for long periods of time. Luckily, we actually have a spare dirt pile outside, so it works out pretty well. For Ben's birthday in March, he received a John Deere lawn mower from my brother. He was a little hesitant about driving at first, but now loves it. I didn't think I'd seen anything so cute as Ben and Brant both driving their John Deere lawn mowers around the yard, until I saw them fishing together. Ben loves to go fishing and lucky for him, a little blue fish is already attached to his Diego fishing pole, so he thinks he catches a fish every time! He has also really gotten in to basketball and baseball lately. It has been neat to see his catching, throwing, and kicking skills develop. The most common thing Ben seems to say lately,whether it's morning, noon, or night is, "Want to go outside?" We are so blessed to have this happy, vibrant, healt

hy little boy!
So cute! The mower pic is the best. And the fishing...it's like Andy and Opie. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I bet your heart just melted when you found them fishing together. So precious!
ReplyDeleteWhen I see these pictures, it makes me think of the big smiles I know your parents must be wearing. What a precious little boy!
ReplyDelete